Friday, December 08, 2006

Standstill

Things may seem to be at a standstill here but like a duck who's serene on the surface, there's some frantic paddling going on beneath the surface.

I'm occupied with writing final exams, grading, and the academic details that I will be leaving behind once the semester is over. Its holiday time and the baking and decorating is just barely underway; school activities for the kids are running full tilt.

I've decided to take my idea for a new section of a contemporary world issues course focusing on Iraq on-line! Why not teach it over the blogosphere for free? I get paid so little to teach it to 30 undergrads anyway and this way there's no grading!!

Check back in January for that as well as for a re-launch of the blog, possibly in a new format.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

What a great idea! Good luck!

Happy holidays :-)